CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Medical Records Release of Information Specialist / 53482
Release of Information Specialist
Work from Home for an Essential Business in a Recession Proof Industry!
Training classes start June 15th!
CPS Recruitment is partnering with Verisma Systems to hire Release of Information Specialists in Dublin, OH. Verisma Systems helps healthcare organizations ensure secure and private handling of confidential health information. As a Release of Information Specialist, you will initiate the medical records release process by inputting data into customized software programs. This role will support the largest health and hospital system in the United States.
This rapidly growing company provides outstanding training, competitive benefits and paid time off!
Well-qualified candidates will possess strong customer service skills, be proficient with computer applications, and have a strong attention to detail. We are looking for people that are willing to commit to a long-term contract position lasting at least three years.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Read and interpret medical records, authorizations, and forms
- Supports the resolution of compliance issues in a timely manner
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Additional education in Health Information preferred, knowledge of EPIC or other EMR systems as very strong plus
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA and state regulations desired
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our pre-employment requirements including providing professional references.
- Pay Rate: $15+ per hour / DOE
- Hours: Full-Time Day Shift, Monday - Friday
After successful completion of an initial training period lasting approximately two-months, this position will become home-based.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-506-6667
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Dublin, OH 43017
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: