CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are seeking a Mechanical Designer to work for our client in Syracuse, NY.
- Established and growing industry-leading manufacturer with a strong reputation worldwide
- Review client specifications and perform engineering calculations to determine if existing products will work, or if modifications and or a custom product needs to be made
- Create designs for standardized products for serial manufacturing based on specifications
- Create designs options for products using 3D modeling and finite element analysis software
- Evaluate designs based on costs and features incorporated
- Create standard drawings for all parts and assemblies for the product
- Build prototypes and test
- Generate training material and fabrication drawings for parts
- Provide support to sales and manufacturing
Education and Experience:
- AAS or BS Degree
- 3 to 5+ years of mechanical design experience (co-ops and internships will be considered)
- Knowledge of equipment design, material properties, weldments, and load calculations is desired.
- 3D modeling experience (AutoCAD, Solidworks, or Autodesk Inventor) preferred.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $45,000.00 - 70,000.00/hour
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: