CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
This leader should be a team-oriented Architecture Professional with a proven track record of leading and developing a group of professionals while multitasking the divisions operations, production, and design.
Ability to lead An Architectural Group of multi discipline A/E Firm
• Manage Architecture Group of 6-8 design professionals as Profit Center
• Delegate or Assign projects/tasks to individuals, oversee/review their work to ensure design is progressing for best Architecture Design practices
• Perform QA/QC to assure completeness, quality of design prior to creating full set of construction documents.
• Market group services to K-12 Schools, Health Care Facilities, & State Agencies
• Bachelor/ Master in Architecture from accredited US University
• Licensed to practice Architecture in state of NY (preferably multi-state)
• 15 years plus experience in planning/designing and production of Architectural projects relating to: health care facilities, K-12 schools, office and institutional buildings
• 5 years experience as lead Project Architect responsible for either one/two Architectural studios
• Revitt & AutoCAD skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit resume to RochesterJobs@CPSRecruiter.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Penfield, NY 14526
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: