CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Maintenance Mechanic / 53981
Maintenance Mechanic - Machines (53981)
Great attitude is a must! Put your experience to work in a clean, climate-controlled environment and play a vital role in this reputable organization.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Diagnose problems, determine corrective action required, and follow protocol to ensure problem does not reoccur
- Troubleshoot electrical and electronic problems
- Recommend changes to procedures and equipment to result in more efficient operations
- 5 years’ experience
- Ability to work with electrical connections, pneumatic cylinders, and PLC controllers
- Four year State Certificate Apprentice Program and Journeyman License
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 2nd shift (after a 1st shift training period)
PAY RATE: $24.00/hr. +DOE
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Cazenovia, NY 13035
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: