CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Electrical Maintenance Technician ($26-31 p.hr)
CPS Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available in the Rochester, NY area for an Electrical Maintenance Technician!
- Excellent Benefits & Company Culture
- Employee Reviews and Pay increases based on performance
- Direct Hire opportunity with excellent benefits, bonus incentives, and 401K plan
Key duties of the Electrical Maintenance Technician will include:
- Troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical machine problems
- Fabrication, assembly and installation of machinery
- Ability to edit and modify PLC’s
- Maintain the organization of machine manuals, drawings and prints
Requirements include the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 3+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Possess a thorough understanding of electrical theory and the National Electric Code
- A working knowledge of PLC based systems and AC / DC drives systems. (Rockwell PLC software, Allen & Bradley and Parker/SSD drives preferred)
- Ability to read and understand various electrical, mechanical and fluid schematics and blueprints
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
This is an outstanding opportunity with a company that boasts an exceptional safety record and offers an excellent work/life balance.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $0 /year
- Rochester, NY 14613
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: