CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are seeking a hands on Machining Manager for a well-respected manufacturer near the Binghamton, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Benefits, Vacation, 401K, and much more
- Challenging and Exciting Work
- Job Stability and Career Growth Potential
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily management of the manufacturing floor
- Planning and scheduling of machines, tools, fixtures and personnel
- Train and develop machining personnel (CNC Programmers, Set up, and Operators)
- Evaluate and estimate lead time, set up time, and throughput for quoted jobs.
- Analyze and report on productivity metrics
- Evaluate and review process steps and look at ways to optimize processes for efficiency.
Experience and Education:
- BS degree preferred. An AAS degree along with a progressive background of advancement within a machining environment will also be considered
- A machining background (Okuma Horizontal and Vertical Machining Centers preferred)
- Outstanding leadership capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate and confidential consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Manufacturing Management
- Binghamton, NY 13901
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: