CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Licensed Practical Nurse -LPN- / 54101
CPS Recruitment is seeking full time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) candidates for a variety of Primary Care Medical Office settings in the Syracuse, NY area.
These medical offices are experiencing huge growth and are looking for professional team players who can provide quality patient care. Most of these roles are Monday – Friday daytime hours (some evenings/occasional weekend hours may be required – depending on the practice hours). Compensation for these positions are $18 - $22/hr, depending on years of experience.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will provide exceptional patient care by:
- Performing therapeutic nursing interventions under the supervision of the RN
- Administering medication upon completion of medication course
- Documenting information and data through an EMR system
Background Profile for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- 1+ years’ experience within a medical office setting
- Active and current LPN license/certification for the state of New York
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Proficient computer skills including prior experience with an EMR system
The compensation range for this LPN opportunity is $18-$22/hr, DOE
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume in WORD to Healthcare@cpsrecruiter.com or call us at (315) 457-2500 and ask for one of the healthcare team members.
If this LPN position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $250 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $18.00 - 22.00/hour
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Syracuse, NY 13203
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: