CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / 53643
CPS Recruitment is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join a team of dedicated professionals – focused on providing a warm and compassionate environment to residents of an organization with a great reputation in the New Hartford area. This contract opportunity has openings for all shifts and both Part-Time and Full-Time schedules.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will ensure residents receive exceptional personal care. Responsibilities include:
- Being responsive to elder needs and preferences
- Safely performing nursing services such as administering medications and treatments and providing personal care and activities of daily living
- Assisting with therapeutic and diagnostic procedures
- Keeping the home clean and safe for those who live there
- Communicating with the RN to validate data and report information
Background Profile for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6+ months experience in long-term care
- Passion for caring and interacting with elders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The compensation range for this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity is $18-$19/ hour, DOE
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume in WORD to Healthcare@cpsrecruiter.com or call us at (315) 883-5490 and ask for one of the healthcare team members.
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $250 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $18.00 - 19.00/hour
- Healthcare - Clinical
- New Hartford, NY 13413
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: