CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
Lead Financial Audit Manager
Lead Financial Audit Manager – Join a Best in Class Team!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Lead Financial Audit Manager with a large Charlotte, NC employer. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is newly created to provide consultative services to internal clients across the organization.
There are high-expectations for this team and we are looking for candidates that are excited and engaged. Candidates who like to learn and work hard and have fun. This career opportunity is a springboard for growth in many areas across the company. As a Lead Financial Audit Manager, you will conduct team oriented risk based audit activities in order to identify business risks and evaluate the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control processes.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE!
- Overseeing, planning and scheduling multiple projects/audits
- Conducting complex work in the field - interviewing clients, assessing complex control procedures, inspection of documents and records. The goal is to work together with client department to optimize performance and mitigate risk.
- Using data analytics to improve efficiency and effectiveness of audit
- Presenting audit results to senior team members and business line management and performs appropriate follow up tasks
- Analyzing control gaps and developing plans to eliminate them
- 8+ years’ experience with a respected CPA firm in the financial services or insurance industry or internal audit of financial services or insurance company.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA or Master’s degree in accounting preferred
- Advanced knowledge of: SOX 404, SEC Filing (10K, 10Q)
- Understanding of process controls including: identifying and evaluating key risks, developing and conducting audit testing, documenting work performed, and presenting findings
- 90 – 140K DOE
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $0 /year
- Charlotte, NC 28262
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: