CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Temporary Lab Tech (51880)
HOURS: Sunday through Thursday, 11:00pm to 7:30am
PAY RATE: $14.00/hr plus .75 differential
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a distinguished food manufacturer in Baldwinsville NY to find a QA Lab Tech to join their team!
This state-of-the-art facility provides quality food products to their customers! This temporary opportunity allows you to gain experience, has free parking, and is a great way to start your career!
If you are hardworking, dedicated, and eager to learn - apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Test product and maintain records
- Monitor supplies and notify when replenishment is needed
- Microbiology testing, including yeast and mold, standard plate, and other micro tests
- Clean containers and equipment as needed
- Test raw ingredients as required
- Prior experience working in a lab is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates degree in Physical Science is preferred
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Baldwinsville, NY 13207
- Job Type:
- Job ID: