CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Instrumentation & Controls Specialist / 54377
Instrumentation & Electrical Specialist ($67 - 72K)
We have an Instrumentation & Electrical Specialist opportunity available with an established global manufacturing company located in East St. Louis, Illinois. This is a 1st shift, Direct Hire opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay, Benefits, and OT Incentive
- 1st shift hours (Good work / life balance)
- Safety Oriented Culture
Key duties for this position include:
- Inspect, install, maintain, and repair electrical instruments and components
- Use precision measurement and test tools to perform predictive and preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot Control Systems, Transmitters, Analyzers, Thermocouples, and Sensors
- Use Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
Experience & Education:
- An AAS degree or Technical Certification
- 2+ years of Instrumentation / Electrical experience within an industrial manufacturing environment
For immediate consideration submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $67,000 - 72,000/year
- East St. Louis, IL 62201
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: