CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Injection Mold Makers - PAID RELOCATION / 55014
We are working with a great manufacturer that is looking for several Mold Makers that would like to relocate to Allentown, PA!
Use your experience in construction and repair of injection molds to be successful in this Direct Hire role! Relocation Assistance will be provided.
Shift: 2nd shift (3pm to 11:30pm)
Pay rate: $34.95/hr, plus a 5-10% shift differential
This outstanding organization offers an exceptional benefits package, including:
- 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans,
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, EAP
- FSA / HSA
- 401k with 3.5% company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Layout, construction, alteration, and repair of injection molds
- Manufacturing of assembly machine components, tooling, fixtures, and jigs
- Machine operation
- May act as a team leader and/or a trainer
- 5+ years of experience in layout, construction, alteration, and repair of injection molds
- Knowledge of the injection molding field policies, procedures, and practices
- Industry certifications a plus, but not required
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates or Technical degree preferred
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs constantly, 30 lbs frequently, and 60 lbs occasionally
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5495
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $72,000 - 80,000/year
- Erie, NY 16502
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: