CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Industrial Maintenance Technician / 54375
Industrial Maintenance Technician ($63-70K)
We have an Industrial Maintenance Technician opportunity available with an established global manufacturing company located in East St. Louis, Illinois. This is a 1st shift, Direct Hire opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay, Benefits, and OT Incentive
- 1st shift hours (Good work / life balance)
- Safety Oriented Culture
Key duties for this position include:
- Support the plant operations to keep the day to day activities running.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair process equipment (change out pumps, valves, work on conveyors, rotating equipment, rebuild pumps, welding and pipe fitting etc).
Experience & Education:
- An AAS degree or Technical Certification
- 2+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience
- Ability to read a blueprint and weld.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $63,000 - 70,000/year
- East St. Louis, IL 62201
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: