CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
IT Support Administrator
CPS Recruitment is looking for an IT Support Administrator to provide first level help desk support along with backup administrative support for our busy Liverpool office.
Founded over 30 years ago, CPS Recruitment specializes in executive level recruitment of IT, Engineering, Accounting/Finance and Business Services professionals along with providing temporary staffing solutions in clerical, administrative, and manufacturing disciplines. We are the largest independently owned firm of our kind in Central New York and have been repeatedly names one of CNY's Best Places to Work.
Your role in the company:
- Provide level 1 technical support and troubleshooting of printers, phones, computers, internet, systems and software as needed
- Email updates, hardware and software support
- Provide back-up payroll administrative help and run reports as needed
- Maintain office technology equipment: printers, scanners, phones and upgrade as needed
- Perform system upgrades as needed, coordinate with third party technology partner for installation of upgrades if necessary
Social Media & Marketing:
- Assistance with managing social media platforms, including job postings
- Manage weekly Top Candidates email process and update company database
- Assist with preparation of sales, marketing and advertising materials, including some video and graphic design
- Team oriented professional with a strong technical aptitude and willingness to do what it takes to support the team
- Prior Help desk Support experience, including experience with Windows 10 upgrades, O365, and Exchange is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a required
- Administrative support or marketing experience a plus.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a strong plus
- A minimum of a 2-year degree from an accredited college, majoring in Computer Science or an IT or Graphics related field.
We value our employees by offering:
- Paid holidays, including your birthday and vacation benefits
- Medical & dental health insurance
- 401K, Life Insurance, Short / Long term disability options
- Company wellness/fitness program and more!
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $35,000 - 39,500/year
- IT & Technical
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: