CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
IT Support - SCCM Administrator / 53462
We are seeking an experienced IT Support / SCCM Administrator to work for an established and growing company based in Chenango County. In this role, you will be responsible for daily administration and deployment of Microsoft SCCM to end user computers and peripheral equipment.
Key duties include:
- Desktop/Laptop IT Support including software delivery, upgrades, and patch management.
- User Account Management including Microsoft Active Directory, password resets, and creation of user access accounts.
- Technical user support of hardware, software, and business systems.
- Application support for Microsoft 365, SharePoint and BI Technologies.
Preferred qualifications include:
- 5+ years of IT Support using System Center Configuration Manager for SW, HW deployment and patch management.
- Experience supporting Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 including experience with Exchange Online.
- Sound understanding of network infrastructure and services including TCP/IP, VLAN, DHCP, and DNS.
- Experience with Sharepoint, VMWare, Hypervisor, Veeam Backup and recovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
This opportunity is working directly for a well-established industry leader and offers outstanding benefits with room for advancement and a family and community-oriented work culture.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no 3rd parties or C2C
Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident to be considered, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $50,000 - 70,000/year
- IT & Technical
- Earlville, NY 13332
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: