CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
As a staffing industry leader in Central New York, CPS Recruitment is looking for an exceptional Healthcare Recruiter to join our growing healthcare division!
Why Work for CPS Recruitment?
- Competitive pay/bonus structure
- Recruiter training & mentorship
- Fun & Friendly environment, we have been repeatedly named one of the Best Places to Work in CNY!
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Health Insurance & Paid Holidays/Vacation Time
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Source and screen candidates to identify and recruit top nursing talent
- Fully utilize all recruiting tools and social media to attract talent and track progress using ATS
- Ability to cold call applicants, build relationships and establish a pipeline of quality candidates
- Strong ability to independently prioritize tasks and plan weekly agenda
- Conduct personal interviews via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing and retention goals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Maintain positive, can-do attitude, and work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to think creatively to solve problems effectively
- Interact with and attend client meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree required (healthcare or business concentration preferred)
- At least 2 years of sales experience in healthcare or service industry and/or recruiting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of computer operations and applications including MS Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Key Traits: Energetic, creative, people-oriented, compassionate, confident, persistent, organized, quick leaner with computer programs, Touch typing skills, commission-oriented/money motivated and strong desire to succeed and grow
- Adapts well to change and growth
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com today!
CPS is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Human Resources
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: