CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
HVAC Lab Technician / 54838
HVAC Lab Technician (Mid Level)
We are seeking an HVAC Lab Technician to work for an established Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area. This is a Direct Hire position.
- Established and reputable Manufacturer
- Work daily in a clean and organized Test Lab
- Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits which include: health, dental, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, vacation time, and 401K match
Key duties will include:
- Examine, assemble, and disassemble compressors and components
- Braze and fabricate compressor parts and assemblies
- Perform calorimeter performance testing on compressors, including data acquisition and documentation
- Ensure proper maintenance and calibration of testing equipment
Education and Experience:
- AAS degree or Certificate
- 3 to 5+ years related work experience in an HVAC field
- Knowledge of and diagnostic skills in refrigeration and air conditioning systems, compressors, components and electronics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous laboratory and testing experience, preferably the performance testing of HVAC compressors or familiarization with automated data acquisition systems is desired
- Previous experience and knowledge of brazing techniques for HVAC piping is desired
- Previous experience with basic machine tools (lathe, mill, etc.) is desired
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: