CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
Human Resource Manager
A manufacturing company located near Binghamton, NY is looking to add an HR Manager to their team of 100+ employees.In this position you will oversee: recruitment, training, separations, performance reviews, employee relations, payroll, benefits, etc.
- Find creative solutions for talent acquisition
- Working with management to satisfy placement needs and resolve any issues
- Process new hires, status changes, and terminations
- Serve as point of contact for employees and managers regarding Benefits
- Develops and implements HR initiatives, procedures, training materials and documentation
- Strategic development of candidate database in advance of placement needs
- Continue open and consistent communication with management and employees that enhances/supports customer rapport
- Provide HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with business leaders and HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, support productivity and retention
- Oversight of administrative functions assigned to HR for the Organization
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
• SPHR, PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
• A minimum of 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resource positions.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Human Resources
- Endicott, NY 13760
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: