CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are partnered with a large distribution company in Syracuse, NY, that is adding to their team! Currently they are looking to bring on an HR Generalist that will oversee all Workers’ Compensation along with Benefits administration with new and existing employees. They offer benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental 401K plus company contribution and Company paid life insurance; along with vacation time, discount programs and an awesome team environment!
Overview of the position:
- Manage all Workers’ Compensation claims
- Partner with Safety Manager and maintain OSHA logs
- Complete all C-240 Forms along with any other necessary forms for Workers’ Compensation claims
- Correspond with any employees out on WC to track their wellbeing and return to work status
- Partner with Insurance Broker on all claims
- Administering of all benefits for new hires including and orientation and on-going communication regarding benefits for all employees
- Process new benefit enrollees, cancelations and Cobra policies
- Oversee Leave of Absence Management including FMLA, DBL, WC, PFL, ADA, and communicate all changes with HR and Carrier alike
- Manage unemployment administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field preferred, SHRM Certification Preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in the Human Resources field required
- Experience with Workers Compensation Administration
- Experience with Leave Administration strongly preferred
Compensation: $50K-$55K plus multiple benefits and paid time off!
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that are placed into positions with our clients.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $50,000 - 55,000/year
- Human Resources
- Syracuse, NY 13209
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: