CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Human Resources Generalist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist for a company in Canastota, NY. The HR Generalist is responsible for ensuring that the company’s human resources requirements are achieved efficiently and will provide assistance in all areas of HR. In this position you will be the primary point of contact for all HR related responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to hone your skills and continue your career in Human Resources.
- Find creative solutions for talent acquisition
- Maintain all reporting in excel including but not limited to: time & attendance, LOA, etc
- Working with management to satisfy placement needs and resolve any issues
- Process new hires, status changes, and terminations
- Serve as point of contact for employees and managers regarding personnel issues
- Develops and implements HR initiatives, procedures, training materials and documentation
- Strategic development of candidate database in advance of placement needs
- Continue open and consistent communication with management and employees that enhances/supports customer rapport
- Provide HR guidance when appropriate
- Resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Oversight of administrative functions assigned to HR for the Organization
- Bachelor’s degree in HR related field required
- 3+ years of progressive HR experience required
- Certification of PHR, SPHR or GPHR preferred
- Knowledge of benefit administration and employment laws required
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, friendly communication skills
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals hired on by our clients.
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $40,000 - 50,000/year
- Human Resources
- Canastota, WI 13032
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: