CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Financial Analyst / 55145
CPS Recruitment is searching for a Financial Analyst to work contract to hire at a great local company. In this will position, you will support the companies Program Finance Manager, and Director of Finance while working closely with Contracts, Accounting, and Inventory teams.
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial tracking reports
- Create and maintain Excel reports containing program financial data
- Set up charge number structures in cost collection and time recording tools
- Develop and maintain baseline, estimates to complete and estimates at completion on programs
- Assist in analysis of material, labor, subcontractor, and other direct costs transactions
- Perform forecast and variance analysis for labor, material, and other costs
- Maintain compliance with Cost Accounting Standards
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in business administration, accounting, or finance with 1-3+ years of related experience
- Computer skills including standard PC knowledge; Microsoft suite applications; and extensive knowledge in Excel, pivot tables, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proven team player with excellent organization, communication, interpersonal skills, and a positive can-do work attitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
This is a great foot in the door opportunity with an established and growing company that offers outstanding benefits and room for advancement. While this is a remote position, you must live within the Syracuse and surrounding area to be considered and complete all pre-employment requirements. US Citizenship is required.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $50,000.00 - 55,000.00/hour
- Syracuse, NY 13202
- Job Type:
- Job ID: