CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Financial Analyst / 55115
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Analyst in the Syracuse, NY area.. This position will help to ensure the integrity of the company’s accounting/financial data as they examine, verify, balance and reconcile various types of financial transactions, reports and analysis. Responsibilities will include:
- Support the team in the month-end close process: working with the Controller’s team on accruals, re-classes and identifying variances to forecast and budget
- Assist in providing recommendations and feedback to senior management on the current and future financial positions of the company to ensure the achievement of the company’s objectives.
- Structure reporting to provide effective tools that allow department managers and finance management to understand variances and make effective decisions around resource allocation
- Research various tax law and accounting issues and propose appropriate accounting treatments
- Play a role in the development and maintenance of accounting systems, accounting and business processes, policies and internal controls
- Assist in the development of the budget, planning and other corporate financial requirements
This is an exciting role offering you the opportunity to demonstrate your strong financial analysis and accounting skills that will support strategic tax planning decisions on behalf of investors, owners and other controlled entities.
Salary Range is $70-$120K / DOE
Requirements for this role include:
- Individual income tax and audit experience (both public and private accounting) CPA strongly preferred Individual income tax and audit experience (both public and private accounting)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2-5+ years of professional experience with operational and financial reporting controls.
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong knowledge of tax and accounting regulations, financial consolidation and reporting procedures.
- Proficiency in general ledger functions, balance sheets, cash flows and audits with the ability to analyze detail data and communicate insights.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $70,000 - 120,000/year
- Dewitt, NY 13214
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: