CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Finance & Operations Manager
FINANCIAL & OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client is a small professional services firm that is looking for a someone to manage the company financials, as well as the operations staff. This key position reports into the executive management team and is integral to the successful operation of the organization.
You will be responsible for providing financial reporting and analysis to support business growth. You will also be responsible for the administration of policies, procedures, and company benefit programs.
- Responsible for accurate recording and reporting of company financials, including month-end results, financial reports, financial analysis as needed
- Responsible for AP and AR, payroll, federal and state taxes, benefit programs (401K, health, disability, worker’s compensation, insurances)
- Supervises procurement process for supplies, equipment and capital expenditures, securing bids when necessary
- Manages HR – maintaining all required records, development and training programs.
- Manages the office staff – including selection, training, compensation and motivation.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Financial Management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Strong leadership skills and continuous improvement focus
$75,000 - $85,000
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $75,000 - 85,000/year
- Syracuse, NY 13203
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: