CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Failure Analysis Engineer
Failure Analysis Engineer (80-90K)
We are seeking a Failure Analysis Engineer to work for an exciting high-tech semiconductor manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Restricted Stock Options and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and researching component failures to improve product yield, quality and/or reliability.
- Evaluates the electrical and mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits, components, subcomponents, and systems to determine the root cause of failure.
- Procure and bring up failure analysis tools.
- Interface with external Failure Analysis labs to provide results in a timely manner.
- Create reports and maintain database.
Education and Experience:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Material Science or related field.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Energy Dispersive X-Ray (EDX), Focused Ion Beam (FIB), and Atomic Force Microscopy Tools (AFM).
- Knowledge of other techniques like SIMS, CSAM, X-ray, are a plus.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $80,000 - 90,000/year
- Syracuse, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: