CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Entry Level Staff Accountant
ENTRY LEVEL STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Our client is seeking a Staff Accountant for their growing business! This position is a minimum 3-month contract, with the potential to become permanent if business needs continue at a heightened level. The Staff Accountant will work under the guidance in the management of financial operations and reporting; payment of invoices, cash management; and other supportive functions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely payments and aid in financial management
- Bookkeeping and accounting for various properties
- Entry of payables, invoicing, and property allocation
- P-Card reconciliations and account maintenance
- Aid in month-end closing and reporting packages
- Positive Pay upload of AP files to discourage fraud
- Aid in Property Onboarding projects alongside finance and lease admin teams
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or AAS and equivalent experience
- 1+ year(s) of experience, or accounting/finance-related internship (preferred)
- Knowledge and skills
- Adept technology skills, specifically with Microsoft Word
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a professional team setting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Independent and self-motivated with a high attention to detail
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Job ID: