CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Engineering Technician / 44274
Attention recent graduates! We have an outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door and launch your career with a growing company in the Syracuse, NY area!
As an Engineering Technician you will compile technical data, maintain engineering documents, perform GIS drafting, and provide analysis for products.
- Once trained, this role will become a work from home / remote role
- This is a M-F 40 hours per week position
Key Duties will include:
- Input technical data into appropriate systems
- Prepare documentation and drawings as directed by engineers
- Take existing models and troubleshoot structural issues and identify possible solutions
- Interface with end customer on the delivery of final submittal packages
- Experience with CAD software preferred
- One of the following degrees, recent grads encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Associate’s Degree in Architectural Technology
- Associate’s Degree in Drafting or Design
- Or any related BS / AAS degree will be considered
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $16.00 - 19.00/hour
- Syracuse, NY 13206
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: