CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Electronic Test Technician / 53205
Electronic Technician (53205)
HOURS: 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm
2nd shift 3:30pm-12:00am
PAY RATE: $20/hr for 1st shift, $22/hr for 2nd shift
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing facility in North Syracuse, NY to find an Electronic Technician to join their team!
This temp to hire position offers great hours, a fantastic work environment, and free parking! Once hired on, enjoy good benefits, a 401K plan and paid time off!
If you have a good work ethic, strong attention to detail and are eager to learn, APPLY TODAY!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interpret schematics and blueprints
- Use measuring devices to test products
- Work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task and change job tasks on short notice
- All other duties as assigned
- Associate degree or technical school degree in a related field and one or more years of experience in a related electronics environment
- Experience with multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal sources and spectrum analyzers
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and have small tool skills
- Ability to interpret electronic schematics and blue prints
- Solder certification is a plus
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $20.00 - 22.00/hour
- North Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: