CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
A Syracuse area company is seeking an Electrician to join their team!
These is an excellent direct hire opportunity with an established local company that has over 150 years of expertise.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Electrician (3rd shift):
- Utilize precision measuring devices such as Voltometers
- Use all types of testing instruments
- Read, write, and analyze electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Locate, diagnose, and remedy troubles quickly
- 3-5+ years of related experience
- 2 year degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent work experience
- Ability to use precision measuring devices such as Voltometers
- Strong working knowledge of electrical principles, wiring specification codes, PLC’s, VFD’s, Motor Control, and Power Distribution
- Ability to weld, solder, braze, and fabricate as required
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 2nd shift
PAY RATE: $27/hr+ DOE
How to Apply
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13209
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: