CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
The Electrical Engineer will provide technical design and construction documents for commercial building power, lighting and special systems.
- Close coordination and collaboration with design members within the company as well as architects, owners, and facilities staff outside the company
- Assist in the initial concept planning and review of system options
- Perform power and lighting load calculations using applicable software
- Perform selective coordination, short circuit, and arc fault calculations using SKM software
- Create highly coordinated construction documents using 3D Revit MEP
- Construction administration responsibilities including submittal reviews, construction inspections and field troubleshooting
Successful candidates for the Electrical Engineer role must have knowledge of applicable codes and standards within the respective fields, as well as a desire to learn, and a drive to succeed.
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in electrical design (will consider 5+ years)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Revit MEP experience a plus
- PE license is also a plus
For consideration, please send resume to itjobs@CPSRecruiter.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Troy, NY 12180
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: