CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Electrical Engineer (85-90K)
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to work for an established international manufacturer based in the Rochester, NY area.
Key duties will include:
- As an Electrical Engineer, you work as a member of the New Product Development Team to develop and validate electrical power systems
- Define product requirements, potential risks, and develop specifications
- Schematic capture, board layout and firmware development
- Create software and firmware for microcontrollers as well as test requirements for products
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. A Master’s degree is a plus
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience using Altium, OrCAD or related schematic capture tools
- DC power systems, analog design, and switching power supply design
- AC inversion and low power microcontroller / firmware development preferred
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $85,000 - 90,000/year
- Rochester, NY 14604
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: