CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
A leading manufacturer in Syracuse, NY is seeking an Electrical Designer to create and modify electrical control systems for industrial equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well-respected and stable company that is expanding!
Key duties will include:
- Design and develop electrical schematics and panel layouts considering the proper engineering standards, form, fit, function, safety, reliability, cost, ease of manufacture, and ease of maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues associated with equipment both in factory during build and testing and occasionally in the field
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Kaizen activities
- Ensure all electrical engineering information is accurately documented and maintained within an ERP system
Experience and Education:
- BSEE or related degree. An Associate’s degree and 3+ years of experience will also be considered.
- Experience with electrical design for industrial equipment
- Proven experience with AutoCAD, (AutoCAD Electrical highly preferred)
- Development and maintenance of electrical Bill of Materials
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity that provides competitive compensation and benefits!
For immediate consideration submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- North Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: