CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are seeking a Part-Time Dispatcher for a rapidly growing, fast-paced company in Brooklyn, NY. This position is with a highly reputable organization in the New York City area that provides non-emergency medical transportation and taxi service throughout the five boroughs. The program serves people with physical disabilities who are in need of a taxi service. We are looking for team members who are compassionate, professional and team players.
- Schedule pick-ups and drop-offs for the public
- Input and update all trips called into the dispatch system
- Monitor and update all trips booked via website and app
- Ensure trips are assigned accurately and promptly
- Note all driver on-time performance issues or no shows
- Provide customer service to all passengers
- Experience with taxi dispatch highly desired
- Thorough knowledge of NYC area and all boroughs
- Strong communication skills and computer proficiency
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish/Other highly desired
- Ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
This is a part-time position - hours are 3 pm - 7 pm Monday - Friday
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $100 for referrals that are placed into temporary positions with our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $15.61 - 15.61/hour
- Supply Chain
- Brooklyn, NY 11232
- Job Type:
- Job ID: