CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Director of Quality Improvement / 55079
We are currently seeking candidates for a Director of Quality Improvement role for an established and well renowned substance abuse treatment facility in the Syracuse, NY area. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, this Director of Quality Improvement position would oversee the design and implementation of quality improvement, compliance, and risk management activities.
This position is Monday – Friday with no on-call expectations!
This state of the art facility provides competitive compensation and benefits for their Director of Quality Improvement including:
- 4 weeks of Vacation Time
- 8 days of Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Health and Dental Insurance plans
Responsibilities of the Director of Quality Improvement include:
- Coordinating with the team of Directors to ensure procedures and documentation meet company, NYS OASAS, and CARF standards to maintain accreditation.
- Overseeing staff performance and evaluation including onboarding, orientation, and disciplinary actions if necessary.
- Working with the Leadership Team to improve patient care and safety by reviewing and implementing action plans based on monitoring compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with confidentiality and serving as Privacy Officer and Chair on the Ethics Committee.
- Attending rounds with Leadership Team as well as other meetings as scheduled.
Background Profile of the Director of Quality Improvement:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration or related field preferred
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or other NYS Qualified Health Professional preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with quality improvement
- 5+ years’ experience within leadership experience
- Ability to use electronic medical record systems
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and 12-Step Philosophy preferred
This is an exciting Director of Quality Improvement role offering a competitive salary with bonus potential. For immediate consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $55,000 - 70,000/year
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Tully, NY 13159
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: