CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Director of Nursing
If you have a strong clinical background, strategic mindset, and a passion for assuring high-quality patient care, then we want you to apply!
This position offers a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package!
The incumbent will supervise 75+ employees and will play a vital role in managing a team to ensure compliance with organizational policies, applicable laws, and high-quality patient care.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for nursing services and assures adherence to the vision and mission of the practice
- Manages the clinical performance review process for clinical staff
- Determines the daily workflow of the office, including scheduling and manages the overall administration of the Nursing Department
- Participates in employee relations to include interviewing, hiring, onboarding, disciplinary actions, etc
- Assists with all aspects of EMR, including becoming a superuser
- Participates on various executive teams focused on Quality Assurance, budgeting, OSHA, etc.
- Current NYS Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse is preferred
- Five (5) years prior experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the outpatient setting best practices and governing entity requirements
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: