CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Device Reliability Leader – Semiconductor / 54411
Device Reliability Leader – Semiconductor (140-165K)
We are seeking a Device Reliability Leader to work for a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Lucrative Stock Options and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Fab with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Product and Device Reliability activities for a high-tech start up semiconductor manufacturer.
- Work closely with process integration, process engineering, product engineering and operations teams to define reliability requirements and implement reliability characterization and qualification procedures.
- Define reliability requirements and qualification procedures for all products.
- Design experiments and perform data analysis to create lifetime modelling methods and lifetime device estimates.
- RCA and CAR for qualification and product failures.
- Provide status updates to executive staff.
Education and Experience:
- Ph.D. or MS in Electrical Engineering, Material Science, or related.
- 10+ years of Reliability Engineering experience.
- Semiconductor Device Reliability, Quality, SPC, Automotive.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $140,000 - 165,000/year
- liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: