CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Cyber Security Systems Engineer
CPS Recruitment is seeking Cyber Security Systems Engineers in Albany and White Plains areas.
The Systems Engineer will have a broad base of knowledge in multiple domains of information security and translate security architecture designs into infrastructure or service-based solutions lowering exposure to unnecessary risk while heightening levels of protection for electronic and physical assets. This is a tactical and strategic role, that executes, and designs plans in conjunction with Solutions Architects within the company.
Position offers excellent pay, benefits, flexibility, and part-remote options.
To qualify, you must have have:
Professional Cisco Certifications including CISSP, CEH, MCSE
- 5 Years' Experience managing Cyber Security technology
- 7 Years of Overall Experience with a combination of Security, Infrastructure and Applications management
- Must understand content and policy for Cisco ISE and MSE
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Complete understanding of all 7 Layers of the OSI Model: Physical, Data, Network, Transport, Session, Presentation, Applications
- Technology & Protocol experience with any of the following: TCP, HTTP, SSL, FTP, VPN, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, SMB, NFS, iSCSI, FCOE, FCP, SMTP, knowledge of cloud based architectures: in particular AWS; IAAS, PAAS, SAAS, Sec-As-A-Service, plus some of the following commercial and open source tools: Nessus, NMAP, Qualys, OpenVas, OSSEC, OpenSnort, John the Ripper, Metasploit, Wireshark.
To apply send your resume to ITjobs@cpsrecruiter.com
CPS Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- IT & Technical
- Albany, NY 12203
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: