CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Customer Support Associate
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (51368)
HOURS: 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6 pm, Monday – Friday
Flexibility to be able to work until 8pm
PAY RATE: $16.00-$17.00/hr. DOE
CPS Recruitment is partnering with an innovative global specialist in Syracuse, NY to find a Customer Service Representative.
On Forbes’ list of the best 2000 companies in the world to work for, this organization offers a diverse work environment with potential employee appreciation bonuses!
This is an excellent long term, temporary opportunity! If you have great typing skills, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment, apply today - this position won’t last long!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Answer a high volume of telephone calls and emails
• Address customer questions and complaints
• Process and track orders
• Update and maintain database
• Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s Degree desired
• Customer service/call center experience
• Must be able to type 55 WPM with accuracy
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $16.00 - 17.00/hour
- Syracuse, NY 13221
- Job Type:
- Job ID: