CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (51274)
HOURS: Full-time, must be available until 6:45pm
PAY RATE: $13.50-$14.50/hr.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a prestigious safety and training company in Syracuse, NY to find a Customer Service Representative to become a vital part of their team!
This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity to work with a company that has been in business for over 100 years! This organization is looking for candidates with top notch skills and a strong work ethic.
Start a rewarding career that offers opportunities for growth and advancement, a fun company culture, and comprehensive benefits package once hired on! Apply today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer telephone in a professional and courteous manner
- Enter registration information into database
- Process credit card payments
- Handle customer concerns and resolve customer issues
- Open and process returned mail
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent phone/communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in a call center environment
- Strong computer skills, Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Call Center
- North Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: