CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Lease Administrator / 55138
Lease Administrator (JO #55138)
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
PAY RATE: $15+ /hr.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with an established retail leasing company in North Syracuse, NY to find a Lease Administrator!
This is an excellent temporary opportunity that has hired on potential, for a dynamic individual who is dependable, well organized and detail oriented. Potential to grow in the company as well if hired on!
Strong computer and communication skills are a must in this professional environment. If you have a positive, outgoing personality and enjoy working in a team, this job is for you!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure all lease-related transactions (monthly rent, insurance, CAM, taxes) are reviewed and properly recorded
- Maintain tenant lease files
- Be able to analyze leases and gather thoughtful conclusions to be able to relay the interpretation to senior management
- Perform monthly tenant billings, rent roll changes, rent projections and tenant reconciliations
- Communicate with tenants and field teams in order to ensure the accuracy of lease terms and rental payments
- To be able to fulfill duties while adhering to strict deadlines
- Assist with preparation of reforecasts, budgets and annual reconciliations
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Associate’s Degree and/or 3 + years related work experience
- Outgoing and professional demeanor both in person and on the telephone
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- North Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Job ID: