CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Our client is healthcare company recognized for exceptional, high-quality care and for its contribution to both the economic success and well being of the surrounding community. We are looking for a flexible leader to join our finance team as Controller and promote the employee driven culture which is a core value. The Controller is a key position.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Company offers excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 403B plan with company match.
- Extensive employee engagement and recognition programs, spot awards, “ I care awards” service recognition awards, spotlight awards, company paid holiday meals and more
- Company sponsored sports teams, gold tournaments
- Movie Nights, Halloween celebration, Special sporting event activities…
- Employee Champion Award
- Tuition Reimbursement
YOUR ROLE WITH THE COMPANY
The Controller will have the ability to evaluate and enhance all processes. You will build an effective team and manage all aspects of the finance department including financial statement preparation, budgeting, accounting operations.
You will also use your strong analytical skills to identify areas of improvement, explain variances, etc.
We have a culture that is rooted in employee development, engagement and appreciation you will be supporting this culture and exhibiting these values in the leadership of your team.
- BS degree in Accounting,
- 7+ years progressively responsible accounting experience
- Non-profit accounting experience, healthcare industry experience is a plus
- 3+ years of Direct Supervisory experience
- Strong analytical skills
To apply for this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $110,000 - 130,000/year
- Syracuse, NY 13126
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: