CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Due to continued growth, our client East of Rochester is seeking a Controller. This position is a high-level, high-impact role at an established and successful company.
The Controller will work hand in hand with the owners as a true business partner in the day-to-day running of the business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage all financial and controlling activities, including cash management, corporate budgeting, general accounting, inventory control and analysis, fixed assets control, cash flow forecasting; cost accounting, project controlling and reporting
- Prepares financials statements, forecasts.
- Optimizes use of accounting software to meet reporting requirements
- Analyze and interpret accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of costs, budgets, policies, trends and increased profit possibilities
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction Operations
- Oversee finance, HR, legal and tax and risk management functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, CPA and/or MBA a plus
- 7-10+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience
- Experience in the Construction industry is a strong plus
- Strong leadership skills
80,000 – 115000 DOE
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $80,000 - 115,000/year
- Rochester, NY 13165
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: