CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are seeking a Controller for an established Syracuse, NY Company. This is the top Accounting role for the company and you will be responsible for preparing financials, managing the P&L, budgeting and forecasting, bank relationships, internal controls, and most importantly, supporting operations.
- Ensure accuracy and timely reporting of daily transactions as well as assisting I ongoing improvement with existing systems.
- Prepare monthly financial package
- Coordinate annual external audit and all other audits such as bank audits, inventory audits, etc.
- Reconcile all general ledger accounts, including bank account reconciliations. Verify proper disbursements of funds during the reconciliation process.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Maintain the companies’ system of fixed asset and depreciation records.
- Document and maintain written internal controls and procedures for financial reporting
- Make recommendations for changes as needed.
- Calculate and report monthly cash forecasts and cash requirements
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 10+ years progressively responsible accounting experience, including P&L responsibility
- Supervisory experience
- Highly organized
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- 80,000 – 100,000 K
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $80,000 - 100,000/year
- Liverpool, NY 13090
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: