CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Controller / 55032
We are seeking a Controller for an established and growing Syracuse company. As a Controller, you will be an integral part of the management team – providing accurate financials and establishing internal controls, as well as overseeing all Accounting and HR functions for the business.
This organization is very stable and offers competitive benefits in addition to ESOP.
- Ensure accuracy and timely reporting of daily transactions as well as assisting I ongoing improvement with existing systems.
- Prepare monthly financial package.
- Coordinate annual external audit and all other audits such as bank audits, inventory audits, etc.
- Reconcile all general ledger accounts, including bank account reconciliations.
- Verify proper disbursements of funds during the reconciliation process.
- Maintain the companies’ system of fixed asset and depreciation records.
- Document and maintain written internal controls and procedures for financial reporting including ERP system responsibilities. Make recommendations for changes as needed.
- Calculate and report monthly cash forecasts and cash requirements and prepare daily treasury reporting and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 10+ years progressively responsible accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- $90,000 - $105,000
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $90,000 - 105,000/year
- Syracuse, NY 13209
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: