CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Contract Recruiter (54624)
HOURS: Monday – Friday
PAY RATE: $25.00/hour DOE
CPS Recruitment is partnering with an established national company to find an experienced Contract Recruiter to become a vital part of their team!
This company provides a excellent service to their customers and is looking for a Contract Recruiter for 2-3 months to do the same! This company puts truth and accuracy in all their decision making for all the customers!
If you are detailed oriented and able to multi-task – apply today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Source and screen applicants for a growing workforce
- Research and recommend innovating recruiting strategies
- Work closely with Sr. staff regarding recruiting needs, candidate recommendations and process updates
- Support the coordination and scheduling of interviews
- Utilize technology in support of recruitment initiatives in multiple locations
- Coordinate pre-employment requirements
- Develop creative job postings to attract a high volume of applicants
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field, preferred
- Prior experience managing the hiring process for a fast-paced organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills, with an ability to provide needed information quickly
- Pleasant demeanor, promoting a positive workforce and culture
- Collaborative nature, willing to engage and implement other’s suggestions
- Flexible personality, finding the balance between structure and creative solutions
- Comfortable communicator, with the ability to ask the difficult questions to uncover necessary information
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information
- Fluent in various software packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS systems
- Experience with a rapid and complex ever-changing work environment
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5505
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Brookfield, WI 53045
- Job Type:
- Job ID: