CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Construction Worker / 53477
Construction Worker (53477)
HOURS: Monday - Friday (7:00am - 3:30pm)
PAY RATE: $15/hr.+ DOE
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a reputable automotive supply distributor located in Syracuse, NY to find 5 Construction Workers to join their team!
This is a fantastic Direct Hire opportunity to work for a dynamic company using your construction expertise! If you have experience in carpentry, concrete, steel framing, ceiling tile installation and hanging drywall, this position is for you! A valid driver's license and the ability to use construction equipment is required!
Apply today to start your career with this premier company that offers employee discounts and generous benefits! This is an Urgent Need and recruiters are looking to present candidates immediately! Apply Now!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist and perform maintenance and repair of the ground’s property
- Installation, maintenance, repair and construction work such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, and mechanics
- Construction, installation and maintenance of furniture, fences, cabinets, shelving, tack boards and a variety of other structures
- Prepare and paint walls and woodwork or performs other types of refinish; installs or repairs carpet; performs custodial duties as required
- Weekly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards
- Mowing and snow removal
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License REQUIRED
- Construction experience a must (general carpentry, steel framing, concrete experience, ceiling tile installation, equipment usage, hanging drywall)
- Backhoe experience desired
- Motivated with strong work ethic
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $0 /year
- Syracuse, NY 13204
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: