CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Exceptional company based in Syracuse, NY is looking to add to their team by bringing on a Compensation Manager. In this role you will be responsible for market research nationwide of both exempt and non-exempt roles.
- Validates job requirements by developing and maintaining a job analysis system; analyzing jobs.
- Defines jobs by developing a job description format; writing job descriptions, job qualifications, and job evaluation documentation.
- Establishes internal equity by developing and maintaining a job evaluation system; evaluating and ranking jobs.
- Establishes external equity by defining the labor market; identifying benchmark jobs; selecting competitor organizations; conducting pay surveys; analyzing pay and related data.
- Recommends, plans, and implements structural adjustments by preparing pay budgets.
- Maintains total compensation by studying proportion of pay, benefits, incentives, and intangibles; recommending program adjustments.
- Completes compensation reports and recommendations by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing pay data and trend information.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new employment legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in Compensation Management on a Nationwide level
- Experienced in gathering data research on comparable compensation plans
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization from the CEO down to entry level workforce while being able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume in WORD Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that hired on by our clients.
CPS is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $80,000 - 100,000/year
- Human Resources
- East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: