CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Our client in Washington D.C. is looking to bring on a Communications Analyst. This is a newly created position and requires a Current Active Secret Clearance. In this role you will support a program within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)).
- Research and write/create new presentations, speeches and communication pieces that address complex and high-profile issues; advise and consult with the customer on messaging and communications strategies; create in-depth communications on a range of subjects.
- Produce clear communications through a wide range of styles and formats, including formal speeches, PowerPoint presentations, blogs, videos, letters, articles, op-ed and bylined pieces, and social media channels.
- Tailor messages to serve the needs of different audiences, including employees, clients, media, social media, students, industry participants, and community organizations. Additionally, messaging should be in coordination with strategic communications plans for OUSD(R&E).
- Serve as primary point of contact and liaison with senior DoD leadership in developing strategic messaging, interpreting DoD Directives, Instructions, Publications & Manuals, and providing expert recommendations to the USD(R&E) Chief of Staff, military assistants, and other Senior Executive Service and Flag/General Officers and their staffs.
The following are the qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience
- Expert in MS Suite as well as Social Media applications
- Proficient with Social Media and ability to carry out social media communication strategies
- Active Secret Clearance
- Highly preferred experience and skills in communications, public relations, and/or journalism at the DoD and/or service component Headquarters level
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that hired on by our clients.
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $75,000 - 85,000/year
- Washington, DC 22202
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: