CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / 53111
CPS Recruitment, Inc., is seeking Part-Time, Full-Time, and Per Diem Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for a Long-Term Care Facility in the Cortland, NY area. This opportunity is with a prestigious skilled nursing facility where you will provide direct and indirect care for their patients through the support of its hard working and compassionate nursing staff.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will provide exceptional care by:
- Caring for and providing compassionate direct resident care
- Assisting in activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Observing residents and documenting any health issues or concerns
- Maintaining a safe environment for everyone
Background Profile for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Experience in a Long-Term Care facility setting
- Active and current CNA license/certification for the state of New York
- Proficient computer skills including prior experience with an EMR system
The compensation range for this CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) opportunity is $16/hr
If interested, please contact Tyler McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315)-883-5490
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $16.00 - 0.00/hour
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Cortland, NY 13045
- Job Type:
- Job ID: