CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Certified Medical Assistant - CMA / 54953
CPS Recruitment is seeking full-time and part-time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) candidates for Primary Care and Specialty Medical Offices in the Syracuse, NY area. This is a fast paced medical office that is looking for a team player to assist their growing team. This role is Monday – Friday daytime hours. Compensation for this role is $14 - $17/hr depending on experience.
As a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), you will provide exceptional patient care by:
- Supporting patient flow in a busy medical office
- Assisting physicians with patient workflow including answering calls
- Preparing office and rooms for patient visits
- Documenting information and data through an EMR system
Background Profile for a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA):
- 1+ years’ experience within a medical office setting preferred (will consider new grads)
- Active and current Medical Assistant certification for the state of New York
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Proficient computer skills including prior experience with an EMR system
The compensation range for this Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) opportunity is $14-$17/hr, DOE
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume in WORD to Healthcare@cpsrecruiter.com or call us at (315) 883-5490 and ask for one of the healthcare team members.
If this Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $250 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $14.00 - 17.00/hour
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Syracuse, NY 13203
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: