CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Cable Manufacturing Operator
Cable Manufacturing Operator (52830)
HOURS: 1st Shift Floater: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 11pm-7am
PAY RATE: $15.00/hr.+ shift differential
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a prestigious leader in connective technology to find a Machine Operator to become a vital part of their team!
Located in East Syracuse NY, safety is a huge focus for this organization - offering an opportunity to earn a safety bonus of up to $1,000 annually! An on-site café, a climate controlled environment and career development are benefits to working for this company!
If you are dependable and eager to start a career with this fantastic company, apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor the extrusion line
- Perform light maintenance work as necessary
- Use hand tools and gauging equipment
- All other duties as assigned
- 1 year of machine shop experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and noisy environment with fluctuations in temperature
- Previous production experience is a plus
- Must have good hand-eye coordination and be able to follow simple instructions
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or GED
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: